What is BrowZine? App for browsing journals.
What is BrowZine?
Aimed at: Edinburgh Napier’s staff & students
BrowZine allows you to browse current and back issues of most of the Library’s scholarly journals (although for in-depth research or older material, please check LibrarySearch). It is available as an iOS/Android/Amazon app, as well as a web interface for laptop and desktop access.
Using BrowZine you can:
- Browse thousands of scholarly journals by subject and easily review tables of contents.
- Add favourite journals to your bookshelf.
- Be alerted when new articles are available in your favourite journals.
- Sync across your desktop and mobile devices.
- Save and export articles. Use the BrowZine app to save articles for off-line reading on your smartphone or tablet and export to services such as Endnote, Mendeley or Refworks.
Note that BrowZine does not include every journal that Edinburgh Napier University library has access to. See supported publishers.
Pre-2005 titles are only included if the ISSN/DOI is available.
For older material or in-depth research, use LibrarySearch.
Helpsheets are available for both the app and web versions.
Students: Find more information on the BrowZine myNapier page.
Staff: Find more information on the BrowZine intranet page.