How do staff log in to online services off campus, e.g. Moodle and Library Resources?
Article Number: 1091 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Thu, Aug 20, 2020 9:40 AM
How do staff log in to online services off campus, e.g. Moodle, iNapier and Library Resources?
Aimed at: Edinburgh Napier’s staff
When you attempt to access online services off campus, such as Moodle, iNapier and Library Resources, you will see a Microsoft login screen:
- You enter your usual staff email address, in the format firstname.lastname@example.org and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Sign in:
- Users of Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) will be prompted to enter a code and click Verify - find out more about MFA
- You will be asked if you want to stay signed in - Information Services recommend that you click No
- Once logged in you will be able to access any online service accessed via Single Sign On.
There are no attachments for this article.
Helpful Tips When Using SITS Remotely
Viewed 247 times since Tue, Mar 24, 2020
Resource Booker: How to Video
Viewed 109 times since Thu, Aug 27, 2020
What is the IS Service Catalogue?
Viewed 4170 times since Mon, Feb 18, 2019